domingo, 21 de julio de 2013




The dreams, so you dreams come true not fall asleep...

I´m thinking of dreams, for me the dreams are messages from our unconscious, sometimes the dreams give me a clue from the future, for same project or work. Is a like a intuition.
When I´m tired don´t have a dreams at night, I can´t  remember them. When I have a dreams and I can remember I like try to relive and feel. I dream sometimes in a color is like is as truth.

My principal dream is win a lottery, have a lot of money and buy an house for my parents,  and my brother and my sister. And I´ll take a plane and go to travel around the world, I´ll like go to India, search a Ashram for meditation and spiritual grow up. I wish to go to Orient and visit Chine, and my favorite is south east Asia, in this place are the best beach of the world.  


 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario