domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

My Favorite singer is a Michael Buble!
 
 
 
 
Michael Steven Buble  born in 9 September of 1975 he is a Canadian vocalist, songwriter and actor. He has won several awards, including three Grammy Award   His first album reached the top ten in Canada and the United Kingdom . 
 
I really like is her voice and her interpretation of the songs, some are old songs by Frank Sinatra and other old singers and other more modern.

I'm a fan of Michael Buble the song that really like is HOME as it talks about a person who is away from home for work constantly and misses his love.

My husband gave me a DVD of Michael Buble, and during the evenings of weekends we see and sing the songs.
 
He come to Chile last year, but I can´t went to see him, because I don´t had any money, and I lived in San Felipe and was far away from Santiago.
But I really want to see him the next time with my friends or my husband, now I live in Santiago so I don´t have excuses.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario