viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

My favorite technological piece is the Ipad 2, was a gift that my mother gave me for Christmas last year, I often use Skype to talk with her ​​every day, as she lives in New Yersey since 13 years ago and she has a Ipad 2 to.

I like surfing the internet and read my favorite scientific journals in PDF. I used for play my favorite games, but I don´t have enough time.

I love it because it is lightweight, so I can take a trip without problems and connect Wi Fi in the airport or in other places.

The most time I keep in my home desk,  and  play  with it when I stay at home, my husband doesn´t like when I used, because I cant give  him enough attention.
 
I remember when I  used the telephone for talk with my mother, and spent a lot of money in my telephone bill every month.

Now I save money and we can see each and other every day, trough the camera.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario