miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013


London, 0º longitude.

London is the capital city of England and the  United Kingdom.
London contains four World Heritage Sites: the Tower of London; Kew Gardens; the site comprising the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, and St Margaret's Church; and the historic settlement of Greenwich (in which the Royal Observatory marks the Prime Meridian, 0° longitude, and GMT).
Other famous landmarks include Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and The Shard. London is home to numerous museums, galleries, libraries, sporting events and other cultural institutions, including the British Museum, National Gallery, Tate Modern, British Library and 40 West End theatres. The London Underground is the oldest underground railway network in the world.


I´m thinking of visit London the next holidays, but I´ll have limited time just 3 days, so I´m going to do a itinerary.

In first day in London:
I´ll to visit in the morning the Tower of London, the entrance fee is £20.90, the tube station is Tower Hill.
In the afternoon, I´ll to know the Kew Gardens, the entrance fee for adult is £16.00 and I can get online, the tube station is Kew Garden.

In my second day in London:
I´ would know the historic settlement of Greenwich, 0º longitude,   the big ticket for adults is £18 and include Cutty Sark entrance, Royal Observatory admission and Visions of the Universe.
I´ll need all day long for visit this place. the tube station is Greenwich Park.

3º day, my adventure for this day in the morning will get up to the London Eye, the entrance online price is £17.28 include 30 minutes rotation. The London Eye is located within easy walking distance from several London Underground stations: Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster. 
In the Afternoon, I´ll like go to see the Buckingham Palace, the entrance fee is £19 Tube to Green Park Underground Station. I´ll spend about 2 a 2 1/2 hours

I love London... I´ll need more time for spend here...


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario