domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

I have save Childhood


I was born in the south of Chile, in the Patagonia, in Puerto Aysen city. My father was a police, and we lived in Villa O´Higgins, whith my mather and my older brother.
We lived in many places arround the south of Chile. When I was one year old, we moved from Villa O´Higgins to Osorno, so I grew up and I stared the pre school in this city. When I was 6 year old, we moved again, to Corral. Corral is a place close to Valdivia and in this place I went to 1° grade, and in the end of the year, my father was ascend, and we went to Los Lagos for one year more, and again, in the end of the year, the same history....
 When I was 14 we lived in Valparaíso, I was made a sociable personality, so I meet a lot friend, we enjoyed...
Now I have very good friends that I  met at that time. 

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario