jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

GO WITH THE FLOW...

When I was a Child, I thought the adulthood was funny. Were my main ambition be a secretary, I loved making paper and a stamp, like a important person.


But when I was growing up, I realized I had many responsibilities and my parents always repeated that to be someone in life "you had to study".

But when I was growing up, I realized I had many responsibilities and my parents always repeated that to be someone in life "you had to study"

Like a good girl, I studied.. But I found that he had to do what everyone enjoy in adolescence I discovered philosophy and metaphysical books that talked about the immaterial .. about thoughts and how these are realized ... ... I began to study psychology.
Learn about how wishes come true , began to be a common practice, and see if something was not after a while I could see what was coming .

So I started going with the flow ... wishing and wanting things and situations, enjoy the moments ....

My main ambition is to maintain a state of happiness and peace ...

And to be prepared for all the challenges, to travel around the world for the best job for the best family

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario